PTG Florida Seminar in April

RVCARR@aol.com RVCARR@aol.com
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 22:55:24 -0500

The Florida State Seminar -- PTGs oldest (?) regional seminar -- will
celebrate its 30th instance in Tampa and in style. Dates are April 12-14. All
with an interest in piano technology are welcome.

Associate members of PTG especailly note:
A.) that the Tuning exam will be administered on a limited first come basis.
Advise immediately of your interest. Also tuning tutoring will be offered and
a class on taking the tuning exam.
B.) that the Pace Program Grand Regulating class will be offered, limited to
nine registrants.

Varied and valuable classes with SUPER INSTRUCTORS including:
Vivian Brooks and Wally Brooks, too; LaRoy Edwards; Jack R. Wyatt, Sr.;
Michael Travis; Allan K. Vincent; Kent Webb; Gayle Mair; Bill McKaig; Skip
Becker; plus instructors from Steinway, Southeast Piano Rebuilders, and
Renner, USA

EXHIBITORS include:  Brooks, LTD; Dampp-Chaser; QRS; Renner, USA; Steinway;
Florida Piano Service; Southeast Piano Rebuilders; Piano Technicians Guild.

Friday nite social and tool garage sale. Super banquet Saturday featuring
program by pianist Manfredo Fest.

SUPER HOTEL. Seminar was there in 1994. Liked it so well we're back this
year. Location is within an hour or less of Tampa's AND Orlando area's
attractions. Plenty of stuff for your families to do while you're here and
for you to do before and/or after the seminar.

FOR COMPLETE CURRENT INFORMATION by return e.mail, e.mail me DIRECT (Don't
post it on the list. We wade through enough posts as it is. Yes?) Give me
your postal address and I'll also send a hard copy brochure with seminar and
hotel registration forms. If you have any additional questions, I'll try to
deal with those also.

Robert V. Carr, RPT,  Registrar '96 FLA Seminar
320 W. Rich Ave.
DeLand  FL  32720-4128
904-736-0551 (voice)

Contact me at: