Les Smith...my hero

John Minor jminor@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 12:38:29 -0600

      Les: Thanks for the thorough information on this subject! Glad to see
so many came to your defense in the rec.pianos.music.makers forum!!  For the
sake of those who don't read that newsgroup, someone flamed Les for his
information and opinions. A great many regulars came to his defense and told
the "flamer" to take a hike, which doesn't happen all that often.
      I, for one, would like to hear more about Les and what his background
is, how long he's been in pianos, etc. Just call me "nosey"!

John Minor
Piano Technician
University of Illinois
jminor@uiuc.edu