Space

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 15:52:00 -0400 (EDT)

I am in need of information regarding shop space size in colleges and
universities. It looks real good that Ithaca College will start the
expansion of the music building within the next year. There are blueprints
for the expansion and the new piano technician's area is inadequate.

I would like to know what is out there in other institutions as far as
square feet for piano tech. facilities. Also, storage space would be
helpful. One can e-mail me directly so as not to burden the list. This
information will help me state my case. There is a battle at hand. I want
to win!

Don McKechnie
dmckech@ithaca.edu