Key cleaning

Dave Swartz, RPT dms2000@PioneerPlanet.infi.net
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 22:54:13 -0500 (EST)

At 11:24 AM 2/14/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Last week I posted a question about using 0000 steel wool to clean
>keytops, whether it would scratch certain materials or not.  I
>haven't received any replies, so I thought I'd post the question
>again.  I did search the digests with the web search page and found
>one reference to cleaning keys with 0000, and a couple of references
>to polishing sharps with 0000.
>
>If anyone has had negative experience with using 0000 to clean
>keytops, I'll appreciate hearing from you.
>
>/Allen Leigh
>South Jordan, UT

Allen,

I've used 0000 steel wool on occassions (sic).  All dependent on the
situation of existent residue.  A trick in which I'm sure you'll like is the
following:

Cory Buff-Brite /elbow grease/med. grade cloth.  If necessary, you may use
the slight abrasive 3M pad.  Once completed, use Key-brite with soft cloth.
Significant feel results.

If you don't have any in stock, give them a call...1-800-552-CORY

Good Luck!