No subject

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Thu, 08 Feb 1996 23:55:08 -0500

te, 2/5/96:

<<Palestine, Texas
(A small town in the Bible Belt where you can fill your car up at the
Christian gas station, an eye doctor advertises that he will help you see
physically and spiritually, and you can get something to eat at the Christian
hamburger stand. ---Could I make this up?)>>

Whew, I was worried that because you didn't have a gun rack in your pick
truck, you might be missing that implement of assertion which you got rid of
in the yard sale.

Be of good cheer. As Garrison Keillor says, "it's all material for a book."

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, PTG

"There are fifty ways to screw up on this job. If you can think of twenty of
them, you're a genius......and you aint no genius"
Mickey Rourke to William Hurt, in "Body Heat", discussing arson.