Protek

PIANOBIZ@aol.com PIANOBIZ@aol.com
Thu, 08 Feb 1996 07:21:02 -0500

>  Protek has done more for the piano business,
>in turns of generating revenue and solving problems, than any one product I
>can recall.  It is simply a revolutionary, space age lubricant.

Hi Keith

I didn't realize that this product was used outside our piano world.  I
thought it was simply a "secret" mixture of basic off the shelf ingredients.
 I wonder what the original intent of the lubricant was?  You don't think
that a lab sat down to solve our center pin bushing problems?
In principle though, I think that the cost of a product should be related to
the manufacturing costs, not the usefulness.  If it is indeed a space age
product involving great sophistication to formulate, then by all means recoup
those costs.  Perhaps I will take your suggestion and contact the company to
get some history and a little more explanation of its cost.

David Sanderson
Littleton, MA
Pianobiz@aol.com