Freezing!

DBHersh@aol.com DBHersh@aol.com
Fri, 02 Feb 1996 12:03:57 -0500

>I also have been wondering this very question, since I have had to buy
>several new bottles of various types of glue (and Hot Stuff which isn't
>cheap!) after it was left in the car during a longish appointment and the
>all froze solid.

Greetings,
   A friend of mine, Alan McCoy one time showed me that he carried all his
solvents, liquids etc. in a small Igloo (or something like it) ice chest. I
thought it was a good idea at the time not so much for keeping things warm
but just for keeping it all together and maybe holding back fumes which can
be a problem in summer. Who knows it may help keep things from freezing as
well. If that doesn't work try moving to a warmer climate. Just kidding.

Doug Hershberger, RPT
South Bay Chapter