Freezing!

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Thu, 01 Feb 1996 21:26:58 -0500

Hi, All!

I keep all my chemicals in an igloo cooler.  Not only does it keep things
cool in the summer heat but it's insulation keeps things from freezing in the
winter.  I only leave the cooler in the car during the day while I'm working
and it's one of the things I bring into the house with me when I get home.
 This encourages me to keep all my chemicals in one place, which means I have
to plan ahead a little better and some times run out to the car, but my tight
bond runs a lot better these days! ;-)

Best regards to you all,

Laura Kunsky, RPT