Pin Block Restoring Liquid

FREDIEBOY@aol.com FREDIEBOY@aol.com
Thu, 01 Feb 1996 16:30:43 -0500

Gentlemen...Greetings:
I feel we are doing a disservice to our trade when we keep calling the pin
block restorer dope. Garfields has served me and my customers well for many
years.
I have repinned. I have installed new pinblocks. Not every piano is worth the
expense of such expensive labor. All the pianos that  I have treated with
Garfield have held up except two very old european uprights. The Pin Block
Restoring liquid has made it possible for people to keep their piano and hold
onto the joy it brings them. I have tried "Pin-tite and have hade poor
results with it, as well as it leaves a black stain

Fred Weinstein