Freezing!

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Thu, 01 Feb 1996 06:06:51 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996, Greg Newell wrote:

> All,
>     I seem winded tonight, even to me! This is my fourth message tonight
> so I'll make this brief as I need my beauty rest, and everyone else's
> too if it's to do any good on me.
>     I was wondering what you all do in the winter with this plethora of
> chemicals you all seem to carry around. I suppose you all lug things
> in and out of the car every dya/night. Or maybe you all have heated
> garages. Even still what about between calls while they sit in the
> car. Do you leave the car running so their kept warm? What I'm getting
> at is that I carry nothing in the winter except what fits in my coat
> pocket 'cause it freezes!  What do you do?
>     Greg
> Get WARPed NOW!!!!    IBM OS/2 WARP!!!!!!
> Greg & Mary Ellen Newell
> Greg's Piano Forte'
>
> e-mail;
> gnewell@en.com  or
> dt945@cleveland.freenet.edu

      Greg,

      My solution is to have a thermostatically controlled interior car
warmer in my car. I plug it in on cold nights. If the sun is shining
during working hours, there is no problem but if it is cold and cloudy, I
ask the customer is I may plug my car into the plug on the side of their
house or garage. It's great to come out and get into a warm car and, of
course, my tools and liquid supplies are protected.

      Works for me!

      Ken Burton
      "Doctor Piano"
     Calgary, Alberta