computer as tool

Lkunsky257@aol.com Lkunsky257@aol.com
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 17:31:53 -0400

Dear Bob,

I have a program called On Time for Windows that I dearly love.  I have
thrown away my Day Timer  (just one more thing to carry) now that I can print
out my daily schedule in a tri-fold form that lists things "To Do" , a yearly
calendar and appointments.  The program has an hourly time line of your day,
which is helpful and will list birthdays and anniversarys with reminders
before-hand.  Actually it has options I haven't even explored yet.  The added
bonus is my family can find me during the day by pulling up my schedule.  I
also keep an Assignment Notebook with me so I can make appointments and I
always have a hard copy in case the electricity goes out!

Since I'm still a "newby" I really appreciate hints on how to use this
contraption!  I'm glad to see more classes on computers at PTG Seminars and
Annual Conventions.  Don't forget the Central East Regional Seminar October
19-22 at the Milwaukee Marriott Hotel, Brookfield, Wisconsin.  Contact Dave
Hulburt (414) 781-6343 for registration info.

Laura Kunsky RPT, CERVP