The T-nut fix?

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 10:51:30 -0400

Bob Simmons posted:
>>I've wondered if anyone is keeping current indexes of the PTJ. I haven't;
though I do have the old indexes. If anyone is keeping these current on
their computer, it would sure be nice to have them on the NET.<<

Mr. Simmons,
This was posted on July 6th:

                   PTECH, A PIANO TECHNOLOGY DATABASE

                     Complied by Frank Emerson, RPT

                   An Alpha4 application prepared by:
         PC SoftWorks, 4406 Stonebrook Dr., Jonesboro, AR 72401
                           Phone: 501/972-5417
                        E-mail: PianoGuru@aol.com

For more detailed information contact Mr. Emerson.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter 731