glueing back in a damper flange, tricks?

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 23:25:39 -0400

Chickering haters may save their blood pressure (and speechification) by
stopping right here!  I know, I know, how did he ever think those parts would
be serviced, etc. etc...

I have made my services available to a Chickering action that was "regulated"
and needs regulating -- while I'm in there I thought I might try to anchor
the one damper flange that has come unglued from the flange rail.  It sits
horizontally and hangs in there alright since it is sandwiched in by 2 rails.
 It is mid section and hard to see let alone reach with (a piece of 13 wire
and some CA glue?)   Anybody got any ideas?

Audrey Karabinus,   Seattle