Shop-made punchings

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 11:41:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 Sep 1995 t.seay@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU wrote:

> Greetings from the Allergy Capital of the known world - Austin, TX:
>
> Does anyone know what kind of a punch you use to make your own front rail
> and/or balance rail punchings? I have a Center - O- Punch, but that doesn't
> give you that nice hole in the center for the pin to go through.

> Many thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom Seay
> t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
> The University of Texas at Austin

Tom,

Check with Durrell Armstrong's Player Piano Co. 704 East Douglas,
Wichita, Kansas, 67202.  (316) 263-3241.  I've seen what you want in his
catalog.  Also, if you have know pipe organ technicians, check with them.
I know that Organ Supply Industries, Erie PA, Tracker Supply Co. and A.
Laukauff sell them as well.

Good luck
Paul Kupelian, RPT
Syracuse NY Chapter