discounts

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 08:48:27 -0500 (CDT)

John,
   There is that definite possibility. It is also possible that he has just
gotten fed up with all those people always wanting discounts because of all
the referrals they're going to give him and then rarely, if ever, see
anything come out of it.
   We have a particular dealer here who only pays one of his tuners $15.00
per piano to tune our lease pianos. Of course, it's also partly the tuners
fault for doing it for that kind of money.
   I've had those kinds of problems in the past and one really does get kind
of tired of it, considering all the time, money, etc. we've invested in
learning to do well what we do.
   I'm not trying to open up a "can of worms" here. I know every situation is
different. Just thought I'd make a couple of comments.

Avery Todd
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu