Sale tunings

Larry Fisher larryf@pacifier.com
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 07:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again Thane,

Regarding tuning for remote location sales, (remote meaning away from
store location) I've been called on to handle these types of sales in
this area. $25/piano, minor repairs are anywhere from $5 to $20 depending
on the time involved.  At 10 pianos per day there isn't much time betwixt
pianos to do any repairs, although I do welcome the break from
DING,......DING.......DING.........DING, DING...........DING, DING,
DING............  I might also add, that after 3 days of this, my ability
to carry on an intellegent conversation with my dog is greatly reduced
from it's normally low level.  I realize intellegent conversations with
anyone from the OPAL, WYO. area is rare anyway. Carry on dude!

--- Larry Fisher RPT, Portland Metro's Authority on PianoDisc Systems
        For more information call (360) 256-2999 in Vancouver, Wa.
                      or email larryf@pacifier.com