Square grand again

Larry T. Brannin 74651.1154@compuserve.com
Thu, 07 Sep 1995 22:50:04 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to any who have replied to my pitiful plea for help with hammers for a
square.  I will not be the first to attempt repairs to a square nor will I be
the last. But I wanted to publicly thank Joe Garrett from Portland OR for his
help and expert guidance.  He is more than willing to share his vast knowledge
with all and has done so for me .  For that I am grateful to the "net" (that's
YOU GUYS!) for this forum.  It has proven to be one of the best tools in my
toolbox!  Thanks .

Signed,
A square peg in a round world!