What to do with the Loot?

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Wed, 06 Sep 1995 18:26:13 -0400 (EDT)

My local PTG chapter recently sold a grand that had been a chapter project.
We are not exactly "rolling in the dough" but it is enough to keep us
solvent for a while. At our upcoming meeting we will be discussing what to
do with the new found wealth so I thought it might be worthwhile to check
around cyberspace for some advise.

I'm curious to know what other PTG chapters have done to stay financially
healthy. What sort of investments can be made without the IRS looking over
our shoulder? Any experiences passed on will be greatly appreciated.
Information such as this could be useful to other chapters as well. Should
there be an article in the Journal about it? What say you Steve Brady?

The above does not have to be a discussion on this listserver unless some
of you would like.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College
dmckech@ithaca.edu

Please Note: My e-mail address in the recent Guild Directory is incorrect.