Player piano

FREDIEBOY@aol.com FREDIEBOY@aol.com
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:05:19 -0400

The player I am working on was made in England...It is a Brinsmead, with a
beautiful rosewood case. As most of us know England never made a player
action.  What they did was put in a Wilcox and White Duplex Transmission
(Angelus action) circa 1911. I am looking for a service manual or a xerox
copy of one. I wrote away to the Kansas Player Piano Co. What they sent me
was a vague booklet. Books like A. Riblitz's basically only say that this is
a very uncommon transmission and pneumatic board, and does not go into needed
detail. Any Help out there in wonderland?
Fred Weinstein