Dampp-Chaser installing problem

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Sun, 01 Oct 1995 22:09:46 -0400

I was supposed to install a full Dampp-Chaser system in a small grand
yesterday, but was unable to hang the humidifier tank from the braces.  There
are only two beams on this instrument, and they are spaced too far apart at
the front end for the hanger rods that come with the system.  The owner asked
why I didn't just slap up a 2X4, and I said that perhaps I would have to do
something like that, but wanted to see if there were other possible
treatments.  Anyone here had this situation?

Gordon Large
Mt. Vernon, ME