Service scheduling software?

Bill Spurlock, RPT 74077.3053@compuserve.com
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 19:05:14 -0500 (EST)

We're looking into making the change from writing all our appointments on a
large wall calender, to doing them with a computer scheduling program. I'd like
to know what programs others use and how they like them.

I like the fact that I can look at a calender and immediately see every
appointment in a two month period, what time it's scheduled for, and what town
it is in. This makes it quick to see openings in a particular area when clients
call. We then write the details on a call slip to take to the job. Are there
scheduling programs that allow the same type of month-at-a-glance format,
showing at least the client name and town for each scheduled slot without having
to open a separate window? We use Windows 3.11.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Bill Spurlock