lapsed membership

Thomas A. Sheehan aquinas@pipeline.com
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 21:01:37 -0500

On Nov 28, 1995 18:34:29, 'David & Kathleen Vanderhoofven
<dkvander@clandjop.com>' wrote:

>At 04:47 PM 11/27/95 -0700, you wrote:
>>Dear Colleagues -
>
>snip
>
>>Thomas A. Sheehan
>>(lapsed PTG member - former President of the Boston Chapter)
>>aquinas@nyc.pipeline.com
>
>You are always welcome to come back to the PTG again!

Thanks! I've been eager to make contact again and this strengthens my
resolve. PTG was an integral part of my development as a piano technician.
Thanks to the support of the people in the Boston Chapter, I was able to
improve my skills and help others do the same.

I will always hold the memories of Put Crowl, Hannah Grover, Allyn Winslow,
Charlie Cox and so many others very close to my heart. These people were
among the finest that I ever met.

This is my New Year's resolution - to retest and rejoin PTG! I'll keep you
posted.

Regards,

Thomas A. Sheehan
--