Call Backs

Tunrboy@aol.com Tunrboy@aol.com
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 23:21:55 -0500

It could be this woman doesn't understand that you are "put out" by her
constant call-backs.  Perhaps she assumes this is part of what it takes to
get the "job done right".  (i.e. the proverbial pitch raise issue)  I have
had call backs that ranged from slipped unisons (seven months after the
tuning on a disklavier) to voicing (where there had been only tuning).
Sometimes a simple misunderstanding can really mushroom into an ugly rift.
 My hope is that the two of you can work this out and not call it
splitsville.

Eric Leatha
tunrboy@aol.com