Call Backs

Don Rose drose@maple.net
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 19:38:24 -0800

>Don Rose, RPT posted:
>>>...Should I "walk away", charge extra for every tuning, or charge a service
>call for each visit...Recommendations PLEASE!<<
>
>There is this general concept I entertain called "old activity" and "new
>activity".  The gist is as follows:

>Keith A. McGavern, RPT
>Oklahoma Chapter 731
>Oklahoma Baptist University
>Shawnee, Oklahoma

Keith, not once has it been "old activity". She wants
Concert level work from a not very good piano

I will give her this, she can hear very well
But I am the one who is suffering

Thanks for the many replies I received
The "tuner" who helped her purchase
the instrument in the first place will not
come and do the work. Nor will the dealer
stand behind the product--This dealer
has had many different brands over the
years and it is always the same.

As I am the only RPT in the area, I don't
even have the option of suggesting that
X might do a better job.

Regards, Don Rose RPT