more buzzing

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 14:06:37 -0500

Randy,
We all know that these buzzes can often come from somewhere entirely
different than where the sound sounds like its coming from. If the buzz is
going away when you push down on the bridge you may want to check the extreme
tenor end end of the long bridge. There often is an extension of the bridge
beyound the last unison on the bridge. I have seen this area come unglued and
buzz while the body of the bridge is glued tight. Very deceptive.

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
wippen@aol.com