California State Convention

Russell Brown russell_brown@macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 12:21:01 +0800 (U)

                      Subject:                              Time:  11:59 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         California State Convention           Date:  11/20/95

>From the Monterey Bay Chapter, California---

We are encouraging and inviting all from far and wide to attend the next
CALIFORNIA STATE CONVENTION.
WHEN: FEBRUARY 16, 17, 18
WHERE: MONTEREY HYATT REGENCY, MONTEREY, CALIFORNIA
CONTACT: TOM COLE 408-423-4947 VISA/MASTERCARD ACCEPTED

All of you know the advantages of attending conventions.  Here are some of the
reasons we are excited about this years' convention.

>OUR CHAPTERS' FIRST STATE CONVENTION - FIRST TIME IN BEAUTIFUL
MONTEREY - A GREAT PLACE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
>AN EXCELLENT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE FEATURING NEW CLASSES, NEW TEACHERS, NEW
FORMAT
>AN ALL-DAY OPEN ROOM PACE WORKSHOP FOR INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION!
>A PACKAGE TRIP TO THE WORLD FAMOUS MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM AND CANNERY ROW
>FIRST TIME TO BE ABLE TO PAY WITH CREDIT CARD - MAKE IT EASY!

Besides the opportunity to learn in and out of the classroom in a wonderful
atmoshpere, we are hoping that technicians and their families will want to
attend to support the Piano Technicians Guild and the efforts  of not only our
individual chapter, but of the California State Conference and the efforts of
all chapters that host state conventions.  Attendance has been decreasing over
the years. Conventions are increasingly expensive to organize.  To support the
instructors and exhibitors who go to great lengths to be present, to support
the technical and professional improvement of the entire trade,  to ensure the
possibility and success of future state conventions, we are hoping people will
want to attend to enrich their own careers as well as all of their collegue's
careers.

Hope to see you there,

Russell Brown RPT, Institute Director