Sorry about that!

Carol Beigel carolb@earthlink.net
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 16:26:34 -0800

        Hi there, sorry about my attempt to unsubscribe on one e-mail
address and resubscribe to another!  My old address was a cheap account that
I never did figure out (obvously!) how to use.  Thanks for the inquiries,
though, and NO I haven't left the scene.

        I receive pianotech in digest form about 3 times a week, and use
Wordperfect to subdivide the pages and print each digest in booklet form.
It only takes 6 pieces of paper printed on both sides in booklet form to
archive these digests; then I can read them anytime.  I have 'em mostly back
to the beginning.

        I just came back from a week at a Steinway factory seminar in New
York.  If ever you get the chance to attend one, GO!  I'm always amazed at
how much there is to learn in this profession - especially after 18 years!

        Thanks for being there;  I continue to enjoy the chatter!

Carol Beigel, RPT
"If you think you're green; you're growing.  If you think you're ripe;
you're getting rotten!"  (A poster in Wendell Eaton's shop)