Answer to Ernie Juhns Letter.

FREDIEBOY@aol.com FREDIEBOY@aol.com
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 10:16:01 -0500

Subj:  PTG Politics
Date:  Fri, Nov 17, 1995 10:05 PM EST
From:  pianotech@byu.edu
Sender: pianotech@byu.edu
To: pianotech@byu.edu (Multiple recipients of list)

To all,
As you have noticed I have kept rather quiet for a long time. Those of you
who
know me must be aware that this is not an easy task for Ernie Juhn.  For
those
who don't know me, I have been an RPT member of PTG for 35 years.
ANSWER:
I've known Ernie Juhn for thirty of his thirty five years. When I was
Presidedent of the Philadelphia Chapter, the third largest chapter in the
United States. Paying in over five thousand dollars a year in national dues.
Ernie was our RVP. Ernie refused to give us representation .He said
"according to our constitutiuon his job was to represent the National
President to us, not represent us to the President." He further refused to
tell us what  items were to be voted on at the Mid-year Board meeting so we
could advise our chapter members what was going on and get some feedback back
to him. It was Ernie Juhn and people like Ernie Juhn that led up to my
leaving PTG after seventeen wonderful years with PTG.It has now been over
twenty years since I left PTG but I still have some damn great friends in
that organization. Please understand I am not speaking out against PTG. It is
a wonderfull organization when it is run with integrity. I an not privy to
what is now going on. what I see is the same Plague, the same sickness that
hurt PTG back in 1974-1976 seems to have returned in 1995. Best of luck guys,
your going to need it.......Fred Weinstein, Cherry Hill NJ