Thanks!

Matthew Osborn matthewo@infinet.com
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 07:36:25 -0500 (EST)

Thank you! to all who wrote to me with advice about getting started in
piano technology.  So far I have received 13 varied, friendly, and
helpful responses.
      (Yesterday I finally got my piano sounding pretty good.  We had
it tuned a couple of years ago, but when it turns out that while the
piano sounded pretty good, the whole thing was tuned about half a step
flat -- made the job a lot quicker I suppose. :(    Anyway, it took me
about two weeks <!>  to tune it to A440.  <G>  It was kind of frustrating
for a while, but now it sounds much nicer and I have a great feeling of
satisfaction.)
      I'm looking forward to learning the craft.  Thanks again!

Matthew