Need help with clavichord kit

Stephen M. Jacobson psi5@netcom.com
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 17:01:26 -0800 (PST)

About 12 years ago I began building a clavichord kit designed by Carl
Fudge of Massachusettes.  I completed it to the point of beginning the
stringing when other activities (such as graduate school)
diverted my attention.  It has been resting in its half completed state
for a dozen years.  I would like to try to complete the work on this
instrument, but I have some questions about felting and stringing.
Mr. Fudge no longer seems to be in business.

If anyone has familiarity with this kit, or with clavichord building in
general, and would be willing to
share a few tips, please respond by e-mail to psi5@netcom.com.

Thank you,

Steve Jacobson