FEEDBACK REQUESTED

GregDN@aol.com GregDN@aol.com
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 23:49:56 -0500

Larry,
        I to do everything that you have stated about giving estimates but I
am careful to tell them in advance that I charge for the purpose of covering
time spent. I wish this weren't necessary because mentioning it to most
people who would expect to pay for such a service anyway makes me look cheap,
or like all I care about is money and not the wellfare of their piano or
personal situation. It's a funny world! In many other professions they feel
that giving free estimates is the only way to draw business.That is the only
reason I make mention of the charge. I don't NEED to work for free to get
business, I will explain. How petty of them to ight a charge of only $35
especially when it applies to the work to be done anyway!???! Good Luck!
                                 Greg Newell
                                 GregDN@aol.com