Tacky (come on U guys)

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Thu, 09 Nov 1995 15:49:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi William,

We don't allow anyone here to stick anything in our hammers.  Besides the
obvious problem with the hammers, tacks can cut through the small copper
wrap on bass strings, as well.  This prohibition would apply here at the
University and at the Spokane Symphony Society as well (where I am also
PT).  If the prestige of the artist and importance of the work were so
compelling as to overide the usual conditions, I would require at least a
$2,000.00 cash bond before allowing it to go forward.

Mark Story, RPT

mstory@ewu.edu
Eastern Washington University Music Department
Cheney, Washington, USA