Parts for 1915 Steinway DuoArt Grand Piano

Pianosdude@aol.com Pianosdude@aol.com
Thu, 09 Nov 1995 13:11:45 -0500

Gentlemen:

My name is Herb Lindahl. I am an RPT Member of the PTG from South Windsor CT.
I currently restore player pianos and reproducing player pianos as a large
part of my piano work. I currently am looking for the following parts for a
Steinway DuoArt 1915 Reproducing player piano:

1: spoolbox

2: windmotor

3: tracker mechanism

4: remote pump(not mounted in piano case.)

5:expression cut-out block, linkages above keyboard

6: unit AA to left of tracker which contains theme primary valves, soft
valve, etc.

Any help locating these parts would be appreciated.

Herb Lindahl
South Windsor, CT 06074