Tacky (come on U guys)

William C Sadler sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu
Wed, 08 Nov 1995 16:15:40 -0600

>Greetings Tacky.....
>If the underwriters refuse to pay for the dammages done to the piano," and
>there was a damage done to the piano." Take them to Small Claims Court. If
>they are out of state then forget it. Before you go into court arm yourself
>with letters from technicians with prestige. such as Instructors at
>conventions, the technical advisor of the PTG Journal, a hammer manufacturer,

That is exactly my point and so far I have had only two notes from
technicians that suit my needs...thank you to those who have understood  and
have responded but I am still looking for more "letters from technicians
with prestige....such as Instructors at conventions," ...university techs...etc.

Appreciated

Bill

William C. Sadler-RPT    Home  : 612-339-5182
School of Music          Office: 612-624-8575
Piano Technician         Pager : 612-538-3577
University of Minnesota  E-mail: sadle001@maroon.tc.umn.edu