Broadwood Grand - A435?

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Sun, 05 Nov 1995 14:51:18 -0500

John, by coincidence I recently saw a very similar instrument at a local
dealer that was
being resurrected.  Unfortunately, the tuning pins were extremely loose and
the person
working on the restoration was not sure how to proceed.  They can't be driven
deeper because of the metal threads, and apparently the metal threads are
through cast iron (?)
(that was what he thought when I asked him) that has actually worn.  He was
speculating on glue repairs,  ugh.

Could this become an issue with the one you saw, therefore having big impact
on valuation?  If its easy to fix though, do tell and I'll pass it on!

Audrey Karabinus,   Seattle