Action Centers

Laurence Beach lbeach@sfu.ca
Sat, 04 Nov 1995 12:41:31 -0800 (PST)

Don Mannino wrote
>one time mayhaps he could put a spark into this discussion.  What you say
>Sparky??  If Ray Chandelier is near by mayhaps he too could shed some light on
>this.<<

Does anyone know when this topic was covered?  I would like to look back
at some of the letters available on the internet (if I can find them, and
if they are available).  When I originally learned to repin, I was taught
to simply install the bushing cloth and ream and burnish the hole.  After
the teflon discussion, I'm now thinking that it would be a good idea to
add teflon.

Laurence Beach
Vancouver BC
Canada.