Da Scoop on Insurance

S. Brady sbrady@u.washington.edu
Sat, 04 Nov 1995 08:22:18 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 4 Nov 1995 Daleboy@aol.com wrote:
>              I am in search of information purtaining to insurance that
> covers all aspects of our trade........Tools,theft of tools and related
> items, coverage for clients instruments whether in home or in shop for
> rebuild...........
> Are there different types of Ins. for these various areas or can a blanket
> policy be found........I would imagine some sort of Business Ins. exist but
> don't know where to start looking......
_______________
      Through PTG you can buy business insurance at very reasonable
rates. Basic coverage includes theft of tools, and customer's action or
piano in your shop or in your vehicle (called bailees insurance). The
basic package insures tools at $1,000 and bailees at $10,000 for $110 per
year. You can add extra units of tool coverage at $30 per $1,000 coverage
and bailees at $30 per $5,000 coverage. Liability insurance for property
damage is available at about $105 per $1,000,000.

Steve Brady, RPT        "The most expert and rapid tuners are...
University of Washington       possessed of a highly excitable,
sbrady@u.washington.edu        nervous, and emotional temperament,
                         verging on the border of insanity at times."
                              -Daniel Spillane, The Tuner's Guide