SAMICK UNDERLEVERS

Larry Fisher larryf@pacifier.com
Sat, 04 Nov 1995 07:28:04 -0800 (PST)

I failed to tell you all that I've already repinned quite a few here and
there.  In each case I found the underlever flange so tight I could hold
the flange betwixt my pinkies and the underlever would stay in any
position I put it in.  This pretty much rules out any binding in the
damper guide rail.  If the flanges were any tighter they would squeek!  I
tried naptha and mineral oil, teflon and naptha, teflon power, and a host
of other slick goodies sliming about the place, all to no avail.  I had
to ream slightly, and repin about a half dozen so far.  I've not tried
Protech because I'm told naptha and mineral is about the same.  I'm
probably gonna hear about that.  I don't have any McLube.  Someday I'll
have everything and then I'll go deaf.

See ya.

--- Larry Fisher RPT, Portland Metro's Authority on PianoDisc Systems
        For more information call (360) 256-2999 in Vancouver, Wa.
                      or email larryf@pacifier.com