Da Scoop on Insurance

Daleboy@aol.com Daleboy@aol.com
Sat, 04 Nov 1995 09:12:11 -0500

Greetings to all!
             I am in search of information purtaining to insurance that
covers all aspects of our trade........Tools,theft of tools and related
items, coverage for clients instruments whether in home or in shop for
rebuild...........
Are there different types of Ins. for these various areas or can a blanket
policy be found........I would imagine some sort of Business Ins. exist but
don't know where to start looking......
How have I conducted business you may ask?.........it's called working for
others in the past and now am starting my own business.............any Ins.
Thanks much!!!!........Dale Whitehead....(yeah' I'm the one with the "DRIVE
THRU PIANER TOONIN SERVICE)