a harpsichord Q

Barb Richmond brichmon@titan.iwu.edu
Wed, 01 Nov 1995 12:52:11 -0600 (CST)

Greetings from the land of obscure harpsichords (Illinois Wesleyan
University)!

Does anybody out there know the point of origin of the Merzdorf Harpsichord,
or, where one might get the wingbolts to hold the (hang on to your
seats) *lyre* on?  (We have some really authentic instruments here).
Seriously, (that is, after you are done laughing), someone took/lost
the darn bolts and I'm trying to avoid a t-nut repair, because removing
the action out of a harpsichord can be, uh, well, tiresome.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond
Illinois Wesleyan University