Dead Bass Strings

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 01 Nov 1995 12:09:16 -0600 (CST)

Paul,
   I have never (knock on wood) had that happen to me, yet. But I have been
afraid it might sometime because our recital hall is a separate building that
is very easy to get into. The middle strut (or whatever it's called) for the
glass doors can be yanked open with some effort, as can several of the other
doors. Our university is also not in the very best part of Houston.
   I can sympathize though, because I can just imagine the thoughts that
would go through my mind (as well as the expletives that might come out of
my mouth) if that were to happen to me. I hope you get some answers. In the
meantime, enjoying restringing! Ha.

Avery Todd
University of Houston
atodd@uh.edu