Piano teachers

Scott Thile sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu
Wed, 01 Nov 1995 10:51:17 -0700 (MST)

Avery Todd writes:
>   I subscribe to a piano list, primarily for teachers and performers. In the
>interest of improving relations and service to teachers and their
>students, I have been considering of posting something like "what >good/bad
experiences have you had with piano technicians, what can we >do better,
what can you do to help us service your pianos better", etc. >Something
along that line.
>   Do you think it would be a mistake, or possibly a help, to do something
>like that?

Sounds like a good idea to me, Avery.  I would certainly be interested in
the responses you receive.  Teachers have always been a huge part of my work
both directly and through referrals.

Scott
Scott E. Thile, RPT
Piano-Instrument Technician
Department of Music,Murray State University
P.O. Box 9, Murray, KY 42071, Ph:  502-762-4396
Email:  sethile@msumusik.mursuky.edu