IRC -Reply

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 20:41:13 -0700

>I'd very much like to join in your discussion group tonight, but I cannot
>access it through AOL.

There were only four of us on while I was on it, and the concept is quite
interesting. I know where I'll be Tuesday nights at 7 MST now! I'll also be
reading up on how IRC works as there are a lot of possibilities there. While
we were chatting I was sent an electronic copy of a chapter newsletter and
having private conversations!  It was fun!

Good thing our chapter meetings are Wednesdays!

>Does anyone have any ideas re: how I can access it?

Sorry... can't help. Anyone else?

                        John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca