Pierce Atlas, then...

John Baird 71023.2217@compuserve.com
Sun, 28 May 1995 00:51:16 -0400 (EDT)

>>the Pierce Piano Atlas--is it available on computer disk--

>I doubt it is on computer disk yet, although we can always hope.

Along these lines, there is some talk about putting the last ten years of
Journal articles on disk or CD ROM--either text only (about 10MB), or
with pictures (and ads too).

Such a CD ROM would be handy.  For instance, I'm planning to share some of
my Kodak 28% acedic acid (dangerous stuff) with a fellow technician, and
would like to give him some suggestions on uses, dilution, etc. (beyond
what I know to tell him).  It would be nice to have past Journals on disk
so that I could do a search on the key words "acedic acid".

Actually, the proponents don't think of  Journals On Disk  as being
merely "handy".  They see it more as being a major resource.

Anyway, since we don't have that yet, what can anyone tell me about
acedic acid?

Thanks.

John Baird
Central Illinois