Ungar Heat Gun: Go Makita!

FirTree@aol.com FirTree@aol.com
Sat, 27 May 1995 01:04:47 -0400

I recently purchased a Makita HG 1100 heat gun as a replacement for my ailing
"Princess" heat gun. It cost me about $60, has two fan speeds, variable heat
settings from 250f to 1100f. For under ten bucks, I got the 3/8" adapter,
which directs heat at a shank through a smaller nozzle than the Ungar. I am
delighted to HEAT shanks enough to bend them without BURNING them first.

David Stocker                           "This is NOT rocket science!"
Tumwater, WA                             Stolen from Mike Reiter.
firtree@aol.com