Bruce Clarks #

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 00:53:16 -0500

The Gebhardt L SN is 276127. It'll only just be getting back up from a
re-block with refinishing at ACME next week. I've been through two small
pinblocks before this piece of work.
Bruce Clark? Lloyd Meyer would know as well as anyone. Maybe the guys from
Premier who are taking over M&H. It all depends one how long it has been
since M&H let him go.
Also, for the NEECRS, I'm staying at my father's house which is 7 miles to
the north. If you'd like to save on lodging costs, let me know.

Bill Ballard RPT     "Filing the bridgepins sure puts a sparkle on the
NH Chapt. PTG          restringing, but is best done before the plate is

                                  re-installed" .........recent shop journal
entry