Piano pages

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 16:18:04 -0600

On Thu, 30 Mar 1995, John W. McKone wrote:

> >I have talked to the computer powers-that-be here at ASU.  They have given
> >me permission to set up a Home Page at no cost and are actually quite fond
> >of the idea.  They were ready to set it up today, but I told them that I
> >needed some feedback first.  Seems that they're getting tired of all the
> >Home Pagers who just want to peddle their pictures.
>
> It turns out that my server will not host "commercial" pages for free...
> just personel pages.  So we may take you up on the host sight.  Can your
> sight set up a .com alias for us (i.e. ptg.com)?  My server will have that
> service up in a week or so, but they still do not have a price schedule out
> yet.
>
> I just recieved the files that ron has been working on, and wanted to put
> out some public thanks to him for the amount of work that he has already
> done to make the ptg home page a reality.  Thanks Ron!

<Writing from the center of Cyberspace--the *Home* of Mosaic>

I'm told by our SysAdmin that I can host the PTG Home Page at no cost.
Further, I'm sure the folks at Prairienet would be receptive to such a
venture.  It may mean that I'd become an information provider, but, what
the heck!   (Check out Prairienet's Home Page at http://www.prairienet.org)

Ron Torrella               "Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought,
School of Music           and not, as many of those who worry most about their
University of Illinois    shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of wit
                    or oratory." -- Emily Post, Etiquette