Steinway Dealership (fwd)

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed, 29 Mar 1995 13:38:50 -0600

On Wed, 29 Mar 1995, Paul Kupelian wrote:
> [...]

Hammell Music, Inc.
15630 Middlebelt Road
Livonia, MI  48154

313/427-0040

Tim Hoy, Owner
Dan Harteau, Head Technician (Strictly Steinway)
Keith Nelson, Refinisher

Say hello to Tim and Dan for me!

Ron Torrella               "Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought,
School of Music           and not, as many of those who worry most about their
University of Illinois    shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of wit
                    or oratory." -- Emily Post, Etiquette