Spring fever

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 07:03:27 -0500

Barbara Richmond rote (Clean it up):
<<Spring fever, anyone?>>

Well it was a warm sunny weekend, this last one, and we're full into mud
season (and sugerin' time). My wife found it to be the ideal time of year to
pull up dandelion plants, roots and all. The ground has the tenacity of
oatmeal, and the dandelions are still in winter hibernation.

Oh, I guess you were refering to all the bloomin' idiots indoors.....

Bill Ballard, RPT   "No one builds the *perfect* piano, you can only
                  NH Chapter                  remove the obstacles to that
perfection during
                                     the building."    ...........LaRoy
Edwards