de-oderizing a piano

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Wed, 08 Mar 1995 23:57:11 -0500

Further information pn the Hantavirus can be obtained from the CDC via Fax
machine by callnig (404)332-4565 (call & request by voice, they will call
back yuor fax), following the directions, and  requesting document
310031(Hantavirus Illness in the Southwest) or 310032(Hantavirus Prevention
Info).  This info is some that I ran across in the National Speleological Soci
ety News, February '95.

Bill,

Your line wraps can be easily adjusted, at least on my America Online for Wind
ows version by increasing the size of the window.  I don't know about other
platforms or servers, but I'll try to pick up whatever info that I can.

Allan Gilreath
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.
Berry College
Gilreath@aol.com